Parburch Product Code: 702
SPIRO humidifiers are heat and moisture exchanges for spontaneous breathing tracheostomy users. The easy-to-use, cost-effective SPIRO respiratory system is the product of choice for many consultants in the fight against respiratory illnesses including COVID-19.
Product Information: The SPIRO humidifier collects warmth and humidity from the exhaled air. It then uses it to pre-warm and moisturise the inhaled air to reduce breathing resistance to a minimum. The inhaled air is cleaned by an exchangeable filter.
- easy-to-open SPIRO HME valve
- economical, unique exchangeable filter
- valve housing connection for oxygen supply - capacity 6 litres / minute
- filter divides the oxygen efficiently
- very light and simple to handle
Sleeping / resting / night-time use only. For day use, see SPIRO Speech Valve »
Quantities: Sold individually.